ADVANCE Interior Paint-Semi Gloss (793)
- Exceptional application and feel
- Outstanding coverage and hide
- Cures to a hard, furniture-quality finish
- Tinted with Benjamin Moore's proprietary waterborne colorants
- Low VOC even after tinting
- Available in over 3,500 colors
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on repainting your cabinets using ADVANCE
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Available Colors: All Colors, Ready Mix White, or Black;
- Sheen (or Gloss): Semi-Gloss;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: Water Reducible Alkyd;
- Recommended Use: Interior;
- Coverage: 400~500 sq.ft;
- Dry time: 4~6hr;
- Recoat: 16hr;
- MPI Rating: N/A;
- VOC Level: 48.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
Ideal for interior doors, trim, cabinets, walls, and ceilings. For primed or previously painted wallboard, plaster, masonry, wood and metal.
- Depending on weather and drying conditions, it could take up to 30 days to reach optimum hardness and final sheen.
- Sand glossy alkyds before applying Advance
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish - the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.