Aura Grand Entrance High Gloss (148)
- Rich, lustrous finish
- Excellent color retention and fade resistance
- Easy, smooth application
- For interior & exterior use
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on refreshing interior or exterior doors using Aura Grand Entrance
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- View the sell sheet for more information
- Available Colors: Available in thousands of colors;
- Sheen (or Gloss): High Gloss;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: Urethane Modified Waterborne Alkyd;
- Recommended Use: Exterior;
- Coverage: 100~125 sq.ft;
- Dry time: 4~6hr;
- Recoat: overnight;
- MPI Rating: N/A;
- VOC Level: 48.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
For primed or previously painted interior and exterior, wood, metal or fiberglass doors and trim.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 50 °F (10 °C)
- Should not be used on exterior soft or flexible substrates
- Two coats required for ultimate sheen and durability
- Available in Quarts only
- use a premium Benjamin Moore® custom-blended nylon/polyester brush, premium Benjamin Moore® Microfiber roller,
- or a similar product.
- Apply paint generously from unpainted area into wet area.
- This product can also be sprayed.