ARBORCOAT Stain- Semi Transparent Flat (N638)
- Provides protection and color while still allowing the grain pattern and texture of the wood to show through
- Suitable for use on all types of wooden decking, siding and furniture
- Superior UV protection
- Resists blistering, peeling, stains, and scuffs
- Mildew resistant
- Ideal for softwoods like cedar and pine
- Available in 75 colors
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on staining your deck using ARBORCOAT
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Available Colors: 75 Colors;
- Sheen (or Gloss): Flat;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: Acrylic/Alkyd/Urethane Blend;
- Recommended Use: Exterior;
- Coverage: 200~400 sq.ft;
- Dry time: 1/2hr;
- Recoat: 4hr;
- MPI Rating: 156;
- VOC Level: 97.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, fencing, siding, shakes, and furniture.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 40° F (4.4° C).
- New pressure treated lumber must be allowed to dry out or have a moisture content below 15%.
- Not recommended for hardwood
- Do not apply less than 200 Sq. Ft. per Gallon
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Benjamin Moore Exterior Stain Brush
With its unique combination of soft bristle and durable polyester, the Benjamin Moore stainer provides premium performance. Bristle holds more stain for less dipping and delivers a smooth, even finish. Polyester resists wear on rough surfaces and maintains stiffness for thorough coverage on siding, shakes, decks, fences, masonry, and rough wood.