Coronado Super Kote® 3000 ACRYLIC LATEX EGGSHELL 302 LINE
- atures General Description
- Acrylic Latex Eggshell Paint
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Low Sheen
- Fast Drying
- Available Sheens: Flat (301 line), Eggshell (302 line), Semi-Gloss (304 line)
- Available Colors: White, Pastel Base, Tint Base, and Deep Base*
- Cleanup: Warm, soapy water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Interior
- MPI Rating: N/A
- VOC Level: < 50 g/L (301 and 302 lines); < 100 g/L (304 line)
Professional grade paint for commercial and residential use on drywall, plaster, wood, metal and masonry. Provides excellent touch up and hides imperfections in new construction and repaint work.
Apply only when surface and air temperatures are above 50 °F (10 °C).
Stir product with a circular, lifting motion before you begin to paint. Product may be applied by brush, roller, pad or spray techniques, at a rate of application not to exceed 400 square feet per gallon. Surface texture and porosity will affect actual yield. For best brush application results, use a quality synthetic filament brush. For roller application use a ¼” or 3/8” nap cover for smooth surfaces, a ½” nap cover for semi-rough surfaces, and a ¾” nap cover for rough surfaces. May be reduced with clean water up to 15% for spray application. Spray, Airless - Fluid Pressure — 1,500 to 2,000 PSI Tip — .017 - .019 Orifice