Regal MoorGard Low Lustre Finish (W103)
- Durable finish resists fading, cracking and peeling so your home's exterior looks freshly painted for years to come
- Mildew resistant even in humid conditions
- Low temperature application (to 40°F) extends the painting season
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Ideal when you need:
- Advanced alkyd technology for superior adhesion even to hard to coat surfaces
- A Low Lustre finish that's lightly reflective with a smooth sheen that offers a rich appearance
- Available Colors: Available in thousands of colors, Ready Mix White, Ready Mix Black;
- Sheen (or Gloss): Low Lustre;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex;
- Recommended Use: Exterior;
- Coverage: 300~400 sq.ft;
- Dry time: 2~4hr;
- Recoat: 4hr;
- MPI Rating: 214;
- VOC Level: 50.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
For exterior use on wood siding, trim, doors, sash, shingles; cured or previously painted masonry such as stucco, cement block construction, poured and precast concrete, unglazed brick, aluminum, vinyl, or site-primed hardboard siding; and previously painted or primed metal.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 40 °F (4.4 °C).
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Chinex® Professional Brushes
Benjamin Moore Chinex professional paintbrushes are made with DuPont® synthetic bristles, the same popular formulation that painters request by name. They create smooth finish, have low moisture absorption for stiffness retention, and clean up easily. Outstanding paint capacity delivers fast results with all Benjamin Moore paints.