STUDIO Metallic Glaze Semi-Gloss (620)
- Designed to produce beautiful metallic special effects
- Can be mixed with Studio Finishes® Latex Glaze (405) or Studio Finishes Latex Glaze Extender (408)
- Spatter resistant
- Dries quickly to a glimmering, translucent metallic lustre
- Available Colors: Pearlescent White, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper;
- Sheen (or Gloss): Semi-Gloss;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: Urethane Modified Waterborne Alkyd;
- Recommended Use: Acrylic Latex;
- Coverage: 500~600 sq.ft;
- Dry time: 1hr;
- Recoat: 24hr;
- MPI Rating: N/A;
- VOC Level: 288.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
For interior use on previously painted surfaces, including ceilings, walls and trim. Use wherever a metallic finish is desired. Intended for use as a translucent topcoat in a faux finishing system.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 50 °F (10 °C)
- May have water sensitivity if used by itself in high moisture areas
- Translucent nature makes achieving an opaque finish difficult.
Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
As the result of extensive testing, Benjamin Moore nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes are custom-blended to deliver the highest levels of performance with Benjamin Moore paints. They have just-right flex and taper for even coverage. Exceptional paint capacity provides the fastest results.
Lambswool Professional Roller Covers
Benjamin Moore lambswool roller covers are made of hand-sewn, buff-colored shearling. Single-piece pelts without multiple seams or gaps provide complete coverage. They set the standard for professional finish quality with all paints, including latex, enamels, and varnishes.