Ultra Spec HP D.T.M. Acrylic Semi-Gloss (HP29)
- Direct to metal application
- Improved gloss and color retention
- Easy application
- Provides superior rust inhibition and control
- Primer and finish coat
- Fast dry
- Excellent adhesion
- MPI: 141, 153
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Available Colors: 08 Safety White, 15 Safety Yellow, 21 Safety Red, 60 Bronzetone and 82 Safety Black;
- Sheen (or Gloss): Semi-Gloss;
- Cleanup: Soap and Water;
- Resin Type: 100% Acrylic Latex;
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior;
- Coverage: 320sq.ft;
- Dry time: 1hr;
- Recoat: 4hr;
- MPI Rating: 141, 153;
- VOC Level: 147.0 (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC);
Ferrous or non-ferrous metal, Bilco® doors, railings, structural or support steel, wood, masonry surfaces, bar joists, equipment, roof vents, fencing, metal storage sheds and general maintenance painting interior or exterior surfaces.
- Do not apply when air and surface temperatures are below 50 °F (10 °C).
- Not for floor applications.
- Not for exposure to strong chemicals.
All Purpose Roller Covers
The Benjamin Moore all-purpose roller cover is a money-saving choice for fast, smooth results. The shed-resistant fabric works with all paints, enamels, and primers.
Soft Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
A unique formulation gives Benjamin Moore soft nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes extra flex. They provide a smooth application with fewer brushmarks and excellent paint capacity. The custom blend is recommended for all Benjamin Moore paints